Taco-Man Game Master 1 Taco-Man Game Master 1

Nice

i love your animation but im not a really big fan of the hole video game wagon you have been on. I would much rather watch bible stories or smoky or something. But still a fan

Samination responds:

Not to worry, I begin working on Messed-Up Bible Stories: Noah's Ark next week!

{Dunks} {Dunks}

well

it is not even a animation it is a video of you guys dunking at like 7 foot brovo.

New PTFA Guy/R&J Feuding New PTFA Guy/R&J Feuding

asome

i love your stuff all of it. i used to go to your site daily looking for new flash and the podcast but it stoped. and i was wondering what happened to ryan and patrick they wavent heard from them latly. could you start updateing your site.

Ryan-Smith responds:

Wait....what? This is Ryan, I'm the one who's doing all these flashes. Patrick does voices for me all the time. The only one in our crew who really is gone is CJ (neobender56), he doesn't do voices or any writing for the stuff lately, I'm sure he'll help when we go back to make another PTFA.

Glide Glide

Great

This would be a great iphone game you should really consider it.

pawlakt responds:

As far as I know... flash isn't supported on the Iphone :( But my brother is actually worked for apple for a bit and i currently learning the script required to make apps! Though I totally agree that it would make a great App! Thanks for the review!